Accredited Test Center
A product will during the product lifetime experience many different environmental impacts. From high sun to stormy weather or corrosive environments. These impacts will affect the performance of the product. Therefore, when designing a new product, or re-specifying an existing one it is often required to perform significant testing to ensure approval and guarantee the lifetime of the final product.
PolyTech Test Center is capable of preforming many different tests, from standard tests according to an ISO or ASTM standard, to advanced custom tailored test.
PolyTech offers a wide variety of material tests among these there are:
- Rain Erosion
- Temperature tolerance -40 to +90°C
- Adhesion of tape and glue
- Mechanical testing in a temperature range from -70C to 300C
- Environmental testing, for example: Xenon, UVA, Salt Mist
- Dielectric Strength (tolerance towards light impact)
The Test Center at PolyTech has been accredited according to the ISO 17025 standard which insures a high level of expertise and quality in the Test Center facility.